Early voting is now over, but Walton County voters who haven't yet voted can vote in the General Election on Nov. 6, 2012.
Here is what you need to know.
- You had to have registered to vote by Oct. 9 in order to be eligible to vote in the 2012 General Election.
- You need to have photo ID in order to vote in Georgia.
- The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the individual precincts.
You can enter your address here for your personal sample ballot and to find your precinct.
This will give you the following information:
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll Location
- Elected Officials
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- If you are not sure whether you are eligible to vote, you can find out here.
If you are in City of Monroe District 3, you can also vote in the municipal election to replace Monroe District 3 Councilman Jerry Smith who is resigning from his position. Click here to see if you are in Monroe Municipal District 3.
There is a sample ballot for the General Election in images.