Walton County Sheriff's Deputies responded to the following theft and burglary complaints during the first week of November.
- Entered Auto – A vehicle was entered on Whitney Road. More than 60 watches were taken from the vehicle.
- Burglary – A moving crew reportedly took jewelry from a residence on Hestertown Road.
- Entered Auto – A vehicle was entered on Spring Hill Court. Items were taken from the vehicle.
- Extra Patrol – Extra patrol was requested on Apalachee Falls in reference to recent Entering Auto thefts.
- Entering Auto – Vehicles were entered on Apalachee Falls and items were taken. A subject was arrested.
- Burglary – A subject was arrested on Mt Vernon Road. for burglarizing a home and taking a dog and tools. Damages were also made to the residence.
- Burglary – A subject was seen on Maple Creek Drive with a wheelbarrow possibly burglarizing residences.
- Theft – Subjects stole items from an outbuilding on Piney Grove Road.