The following thefts and burglaries were investigated by the Walton County Sheriff's Office in and around the Monroe area for the period Oct. 17 - 21.
- Theft – A 4-wheeler was taken from a residence on Pine View Road.
- Theft – A theft was reported on Walnut Avenue and Leone Avenue.
- Burglary – Two burglaries were reported at a vacant residence on Squirrel Hollow Road. Medications and other miscellaneous items were taken
- Burglary – A burglary was reported on Evergreen Drive where suspects kicked in the back door and took a television.
- Burglary in Progress – A white male subject wearing a camo jacket, ran from a residence on Bethany Church Road when the owner returned home. The suspect was arrested after a high-speed vehicle chase.
- Theft – A gun was taken from a residence on Summerset Drive.
- Entering Auto – An unlocked vehicle was entered on Fannie Thompson Road and guns were taken.
- Entering Auto – An unlocked vehicle was entered on Nicholsville Road and a rifle was taken.
- Several entering auto thefts and a burglary occurred on Nicholsville Road and Fannie Thompson Road. Extra Patrol is requested.
- Entering Auto – Two white male subjects were apprehended after they entered vehicles at two residences on Forest Falls Drive. The property was later recovered.
- Stolen Vehicle - A vehicle was stolen from a residence on Cedar Bluff.
- Burglary - A white female subject was arrested for burglarizing a residence on Watson Mill Court.
- Burglary – A vacant residence on Willow Wind Court was entered and substantial damages were made. Juveniles are suspected. Extra patrol requested.
- Theft – A cat was stolen from a residence on Holly Stand Court.