Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following theft and burglary complaints in and around the Monroe area between Nov. 19 -27.
- Theft - a gas can was taken from a residence on Mt. Paran Church Road.
- Burglary – An air compressor, trimmer and mower were taken from a basement on Pleasant Valley Road.
- Burglary - In Magnolia Ridge Mobile Home Park, someone entered a residence and took food and soda.
- Burglary - Copper wiring was taken from a vacant residence on Etchison Road.
- Burglary - Tools were taken from an outbuilding on Loth Wages Road.
- Burglary - Multiple items were stolen from a barn on Stock Gap Road.
- Theft - Tools were reportedly stolen from a residence on Double Springs Road.
This information was taken from the Walton County Sheriff's Office Alerts.