Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following theft and burglary complaints in and around the Monroe area between Sept. 19 and 22.
- Stolen vehicle - a silver Susuki motorcycle was reported stolen from Rivermist Drive.
- Theft - a black utility trailer was taken from a residence on Penland Drive.
- Burglary attempt - a report was made on Evergreen Drive about an attempted break-in - nothing was taken from the residence.
- Theft - a theft was reported on Summerset Court.
- Burglary - a report was made on Bold Springs Road about items being taken out of a garage.