WCSO also responded to five vehicle wrecks, several alarm call outs and the following routine complaints in the county.
- Vehicle Accident – A vehicle accident occurred on Evergreen Drive in Clearwater Estates.
- Vehicle Accident – A vehicle accident occurred on Hwy 78 @ Lee Peters Road.
- Vehicle Accident –A vehicle accident occurred on Broadnax Mill Road at Oakwood Place.
- Vehicle Accident – A vehicle accident occurred on Hwy 81 on Centerhill Church Road.
- Vehicle Accident – A vehicle accident occurred on Cannon Farm Road.
- Fraud – A fraud report was made on Paddock Road due to an unauthorized use of a checking account.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A suspicious vehicle report was made on Nunnally Farm Rd.
- Assisted Motorist – Walton County deputies assisted a motorist with keys locked in a vehicle.
- Suspicious Person – Two male subjects were seen in Savannah Heights on Savannah Lane. No contact was made.
- Safety Check – Walton County deputies conducted a safety check on Monroe Jersey Road at H D Atha Road.
- Extra Patrol – An unknown subject is supposedly living in the upstairs crawlspace of an unfinished residence on Waterside Drive in Fields at Alcovy Mountain.
- Suspicious Person – Two subjects were parked at a location on Lipscomb Road.
- Theft Report – A log splitter was taken from a residence on Miranda Drive.
- Property Damage – Damages to a fence was reported on Old Monroe Madison Hwy.
- Animal Complaint – Two canines were observed loosed on Magnolia Ridge in Magnolia Ridge Mobile Home Park.
- Suspicious Vehicle – Several pickup trucks were seen mud bogging on Tom Odum Road.
- Fraud – A subject on Mountain Creek Church Road lost their credit card. The card is being used without authorization.
- Alarm – Walton County deputies responded to an alarm call on Louse Drive. All doors and windows were secure.
- Animal Complaint – An emaciated canine was reported on River Run Road in Appalachee Falls.
- Alarm – Walton County deputies responded to an alarm call on Appalachee Trail in Apalachee Estates.
- Extra Patrol – Extra patrol was requested due to seven bottles of homemade wine being found in the wood line on Hwy 78 at Snip Dillard Road.
- Suspicious Person – A complaint was made on Gratis Road in reference to a black male wearing a hoodie.
- Fraud – A fraud report was made in reference to a subject’s personal information being used in California.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A blue/gray PT Cruiser was left on the shoulder of Hwy 11 @ Eliza Doster Road.
- Suspicious Person – Complaints were made due to AJC employees selling subscriptions on Oakwood Place.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A suspicious vehicle report was made on Shiloh Road.
- Animal Complaint – A subject was issued a warning on Lover’s Lane due to his canine attacking a neighbor.
- Suspicious Person – Two black males were seen in a silver van going door to door on Richmond Place.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A vehicle was stuck in the mud on Watson Mill Court in Watson Mill subdivision.
- Assisted Motorist – Walton County deputies assisted a motorist on Emerson Way with locked keys in their vehicle.
- Noise Complaint – Sounds of gunfire was reported on Morgans Landing Drive in Morgans Landing.
- Safety Check – Walton County deputies conducted a safety check on Hwy 81 @ Forest Ridge.
- Noise Complaint – An anonymous call was reported in reference to young people on location creating a disturbance on Sandra Way in The Rutledge subdivision. No disturbances were observed when deputies arrived.
- Dispute – Several complaints were filed due to subjects going door to door selling AJC subscriptions. Residents in Alcovy Bluff confronted the subjects. The subjects were warned to obtain a door to door permit. Subjects were driving a silver Ford Econoline passenger van with a Montana license place.
- Noise Complaint – Subjects were at a residence on Roscoe Davis Road playing with fireworks and being loud.
- Property Damage – A complaint was made on Bay Creek Church Road due to subjects driving through a field damaging it. Extra patrol requested.
- Safety Check – Walton County deputies conducted a safety check on Bay Creek Church Rd. @ Old Zion Cemetery Rd
- Theft – Tools were taken from a shed on GA Hwy 20. A former employee is suspected of taken the tools.
- Stolen Vehicle – A subject was arrested on Grove Trail at Oasis Bowling for stealing his mother’s van.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A subject on Hwy 78 @ Youth Monroe Road was cited for Disorderly Conduct when they became confrontational with Walton County deputies during a stolen vehicle investigation.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A complaint was made about a vehicle without its lights on while traveling on Shepherds Lane in Shepherds Field subdivision.
- Noise Complaint – Sounds of gunfire or fireworks were reported on Hwy 20 @ Creekwood Trail.
- Alarm – Walton County deputies responded to an alarm call on Barrington Manor Drive in Barrington Manor subdivision.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A suspicious vehicle was reported on Black Fox Drive in Hidden Creek subdivision.
- Firearms – A complaint was made due to subjects discharging firearms near the roadway on Atha Circle.
- Suspicious Person – A subject was on Hwy 138 @ Youth Jersey Rd. flagging down traffic for a ride to Rockdale Medical.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A suspicious maroon Honda Accord was seen at the Walnut Grove library.
- Suspicious Person – A suspicious person was observed on Blue Springs Drive in the Meadows at Blue Springs subdivision.