Walton County Sheriff’s Office were called out on the following incidents between Feb. 5 - 7, 2013.
- Stolen Vehicle – A 1986 Chevrolet pickup, black and silver in color, was stolen from a residence on Jersey Social Circle Rd. The vehicle also has a black camper on the back.
- Be on lookout (B.O.L.O.) – Please be on the lookout for a “primed black” compact truck possibly a Datsun or Toyota occupied by two white males and one white female. Subjects were seen driving around the area of Hwy 11 North and George Williams Road possibly casing houses and acting suspiciously.
- Entering Auto – A drill was taken from the tool box on a work truck that was at a residence on Mountain Creek Church Road.
- Fraud – A resident on James Huff Rd. received a fraudulent check in the mail from a subject on Craig’s list.
- Damage to Property – A report was made about a vehicle possibly being keyed at the All Star market on Bold Springs Road.
- Extra Patrol – Extra patrol was requested on Bullock Bridge Road due to vehicles speeding in the area.
- Burglary Attempt – Pry marks were reportedly found on the back door of a trailer on Mtn. Creek Church Road.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A maroon Mitsubishi Eclipse was found in the cul-de-sac in Zach’s Creek subdivision. The driver stated he was lost and trying to get to the Wal-Mart in Monroe. The subject had been a prior suspect in an entering auto theft in another area.
- Entering Auto – A vehicle was entered on Hwy 11 and a battery was taken. Extra Patrol is requested in the area due to several other thefts.
- Alarm – An alarm call was dispatched in Oakmont subdivision. The alarm was set off by the babysitter.
- Arrest – A subject was arrested on Hwy 78 for driving under the influence.
- Suspicious Person – On Centerville Rosebud Road a female subject was seen walking around her residence cursing.
- Extra Patrol – Two black males were seen going door-to-door selling Atlanta Journal newspapers in the Greens Mill subdivision. The subjects were driving a silver van out of Montana. Deputies stopped the individuals and found that everything was valid.
- Extra Patrol – A blonde-haired male subject was seen on the front porch of a residence on Walker Bennett Rd. He alleged someone had been shooting at him. The subject was gone when deputies arrived.
- Damage to Property – Two juveniles reportedly damaged a sign in the Victoria Park subdivision. The juveniles do not live in the neighborhood. Extra patrol is requested.
- Alarm – An alarm call was dispatched in Shepherds Crossing but was later called off by the alarm company.
- Alarm – An alarm call was dispatched on McCullers Lane but was later called off by the alarm company.
- Alarm – An alarm call was dispatched in Forest Brooke subdivision. Everything was found secure.
The following information was obtained from the Walton County Sheriff's Office Alerts.