Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following incidents between Jan. 18 and 23, 2013.
- Extra Patrol – Complainant on Paul Smith Road believes fuel is being stolen from his vehicle and is requesting extra patrol.
- Theft – Rolls of copper wire were taken from a storage container on Dally Road.
- Dispute – Three canines were shot and killed on Ross Road. Suspects have been named.
- Recovered Vehicle – A black Honda CBR motorcycle was recovered on Old Monroe Madison Hwy. @ Malcom Cemetery Road. The motorcycle was stolen from Jasper County.
- Damage to Property – A mailbox was damaged on Blasingame Rd. This is the second occurrence. Extra patrol is requested.
- Safety Check – Walton County deputies conducted a safety check on Snows Mill Road and Jones Woods.
- Property Damage – Unknown person(s) forced their way into the side entrance of an unoccupied residence on Vasco Adcock Road. Several windows were damaged.
- Vehicle Accident – A vehicle accident occurred on Hwy 78 at Troy Smith Road.
- Vehicle Accident – A vehicle accident occurred on Hwy 81 at Bold Springs Church Rd.
- Burglary Report – A burglary occurred at a residence on Bold Springs Road. Firearms and electronics were taken from the residence.
- Burglary Report – A back door was kicked in on Orchard Circle. A white Chevrolet full-sized truck is possibly involved.
- Extra Patrol – Extra patrol was requested on Pebblebrook Dr. in reference to speeding vehicles leaving the area; possible drug involvement.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A white 1983 Mercedes Benz pulled into a driveway on Broadnax Mill Road and two unknown subjects got out and ran into the woods. The vehicle was towed.
- Entering Auto – Unknown person(s) entered a truck on Raymonds Drive. Several items were taken. Items were later recovered in Gwinnett County.
- Noise Complaint – An exploding target was shot on Hwy. 20. Numerous complaints were made.
- Theft Report – A utility trailer was taken from a residence on Hwy 81.
- Extra Patrol – Extra patrol was requested on PJ East near Youth Jersey Road.
- Theft – An I-Phone 3G was taken from a residence on Youth Jersey Road.
- Prowler – A black male was seen on the front porch of a residence on Stone Walk. The subject allegedly attempted to open the door. Deputies checked the area. Extra patrol was requested.
- Prowler – A white male with brown hair about 6 feet tall and approximately 40 – 50 years old was seen standing in the yard at a residence on Thompson Lane. When the subject saw the complainant, he ran in another direction. The subject was found again later that day hiding behind the shed at the same residence. The subject was allegedly beating on the wall from outside of the residence.
(This was compiled from the WCSO alerts)