Why do I need a dragon mask (or whatever that is)? I don't
know. I should get rid of it, but how? After 30 years of taking up space
in my mother-in-law's closet and now five or so years in mine, it has now
acquired "treasured family heirloom" status or something.
If the mask were the only strange thing in my
closets, I wouldn't feel so bad, but no ... I have boxes of trophies, old
cheerleading uniforms (and pom-poms), Fisher Price "Little People"
from when I was a little person, the first 60 or so Nancy Drew books, clothes I
haven't worn in 20 years or more and the list goes on and on and on.
Do you have strange or unwanted things in your closet? Wondering how you might pass a white elephant on to the next person? Maybe Patch can help. Visit our free classified section to post your items for sale.
1. First, sign into your Patch account.
2. Go to the Buy/Sell/Trade board.
3. Click in the "What's Up" box.
4. Fill in the title box and then post a description of your item in the box below that.
5. Click on the "Add photos or videos button" to add images to your post and let prospective buyers see what you have for sale.
6. Click the green "Post" button and you're done!
Your post will appear instantly.
When posting your item for sale, please keep these tips in mind:
1. A picture is worth a thousand words. Click on
the camera icon when adding your listing to upload a photo from your computer.
If you are using the Patch iPhone app,
you can take a photo and upload the photo and the classified listing from your
2. Do not type in all capital letters. PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU ARE YELLING AT THEM. Seriously. Don't do it.
3. Be sure to include contact information so prospective buyers can contact you.
Questions? Ask them in the comments below.