Who: The Sun Dial Restaurant, Atlanta’s only tri-level rotating dining complex, 73 stories above Peachtree Street
What: After undergoing a full renovation the past three months, The Sun Dial will once more whisk guests up to the 71st-73rd floors of The Westin Peachtree Plaza for a unique dining experience with an incredible, 360 degree view. Chef Jason Starnes is introducing a new menu with a focus on local ingredients, including:
· Heirloom cherry tomatoes from The Veggie Patch in Commerce, Ga.
· Corn from Nature Crisp in Soperton, Ga.
· Clams from Georgia’s Four Mile Island
· Grits from Logan Turnpike Mill in Rome, Ga.
· Tanglewood Farms pullet rouge chicken
· and much more – full menu to come closer to opening
When: Reservations available now for opening day, Aug. 13Where: The Sun Dial Restaurant, atop The Westin Peachtree Plaza in downtown Atlanta, 210 Peachtree Street