Tools, Food and Sodas in Recent Theft and Burglary Complaints in Walton County
Walton County Sheriff’s Office reported the following theft and burglary complaints in and around the Monroe area between Nov. 19 - 27.
Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following theft and burglary complaints in and around the Monroe area between Nov. 19 -27.
- Theft - a gas can was taken from a residence on Mt. Paran Church Road.
- Burglary – An air compressor, trimmer and mower were taken from a basement on Pleasant Valley Road.
- Burglary - In Magnolia Ridge Mobile Home Park, someone entered a residence and took food and soda.
- Burglary - Copper wiring was taken from a vacant residence on Etchison Road.
- Burglary - Tools were taken from an outbuilding on Loth Wages Road.
- Burglary - Multiple items were stolen from a barn on Stock Gap Road.
- Theft - Tools were reportedly stolen from a residence on Double Springs Road.
This information was taken from the Walton County Sheriff's Office Alerts.