Walton County Title 1 Public Schools - Important Dates to Remember
Important dates to remember for Walton County Title One School parents.
Part II: Public Education: Testing and Accountability
- Sept. 18, 2012 at Carver Middle School 6:30-8:00pm
- Sept. 27, 2012 at Youth Middle School 6:30-8:00pm
- Oct. 16, 2012 at Loganville Middle School 6:30-8:00pm
Free childcare is provided.
District Title I / CLIP Planning Sessions for 2012-2013:
- Nov. 1, 2012 6:00-7:30p.m. at the Board of Education
- Jan. 31, 2013 9:00-10:30a.m. at the Board of Education
- May 2, 2013 9:00-10:30a.m. at the Board of Education
ALL Walton County School Parents/Caregivers, business, faith and community leaders are invited to attend.
Parent Workshop - Raising a Reader
Based on the results from the Annual Parent Survey taken in the spring, 2012, the Title I Program will be offering this workshop in each cluster area.
- Monroe Cluster - at MES on Oct. 11 6:30-8:00pm
- Walnut Grove Cluster - at WGES on Oct. 18 6:30-8:00pm
- Loganville Cluster - at LES on Nov. 8 6:30-8:00pm