Free Computer Classes for Parents by Walton County Public Schools
Walton County Public Schools Title One program is advising of four computer classes for parents that will take place in January, beginning January 10. These classes are free for parents and guardians. Free childcare also is offered.
Using Technology to Support Your Child: A series of four classes
Topics to include:
- Changing Technology in the Classroom/iPads are Coming!
- Accessing the Parent Portal and On-Line Grade Book
- Nagivating the Board of Education and School Websites
- How to Set Up a Free Email Account
Class size is limited - Reserve your space! Classes will be held at the Board of Education Annex (old Walker Park Elementary); Ga. Hwy. 11, North; Monroe, Ga., 30656.
- January 10, 2013 6:00-8:00pm
- January 17, 2013 6:00-8:00pm
- January 24, 2013 6:00-8:00pm
- January 31, 2013 6:00-8:00pm
Email reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Teresa M. Thompson, Title I Parent Coordiantor for Walton County School District at 770-266-4495